tigerhobstigerhobs

Main Audio Reviews Stats

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

After so long...

Sam,

I hadn't been to NewGrounds in YEARS. I checked back after someone sent me to a game on the site (meatboy was quite fun yes), and I checked the flash portal literally to see if There She Is and Shoo Fly! were still on the top 50. I am so, so happy that I ran into two new episodes of There She Is instead. I can't wait for number 5.

%uAC10%uC0AC %uD568%uB2C8%uB2E4!

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

FANTASIA!

This seems like a Fantasia anime piece to me. Great job on the animation, the style was impecable.

RBAFM Volume 1 RBAFM Volume 1

So stupid, it's funny!

This is like that B movie that's so bad you can't help but to laugh your ass off. See: Troma's War.

Damn, too funny. Not as well put together, but it def. doesn't deserve blammage!

Las aventuras de Mr.Coo Las aventuras de Mr.Coo

Bakza, watch out!!!

Put out more stuff like this, and you'll be a common name here man! good stuff!

The Brake in The Brake in

Not too bad

Not too bad. A little short, a little twisted, but I liked it overall.

You might have wanted to do a little more drama in the room at the end. Just having a big room with a window makes the end result kindof obvious. Remember, the scariest stuff in the movies is always NOT seeing it.

WENDIDALI WENDIDALI

Listen

You might be a better animator than 9/10 of the people here, and you're fairly original, but your stuff goes NOWHERE. It looks trippy, but the overall movie is bland. I like your style, but it needs to be applied to something!

Also, I would not put in the "look at the awards this got" stuff, it feels like you're intimidating people into liking it.

Love is a Bullet Love is a Bullet

Ummmm

Ummm... the mood was pretty good, but... ummm... yeah. That really felt worthless (to be harsh).

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

Eh...

I think you were going for the Dr. Strangelove feel at some points but... well... the musical selection didn't really come off well, and the audio wasn't well cut. Also, the movie seemed to drag a bit... I wasn't really too interested the entire time. Just my .02

Pope for a Day Pope for a Day

NIIICE

THE POWER OF CHRIST PROPELS YOU!

The Amazing Adam Android The Amazing Adam Android

Nice

I liked that a lot. The FLCL music blended in nicely.