tigerhobstigerhobs

Main Audio Reviews Stats

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

After so long...

Sam,

I hadn't been to NewGrounds in YEARS. I checked back after someone sent me to a game on the site (meatboy was quite fun yes), and I checked the flash portal literally to see if There She Is and Shoo Fly! were still on the top 50. I am so, so happy that I ran into two new episodes of There She Is instead. I can't wait for number 5.

%uAC10%uC0AC %uD568%uB2C8%uB2E4!

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

FANTASIA!

This seems like a Fantasia anime piece to me. Great job on the animation, the style was impecable.

RBAFM Volume 1 RBAFM Volume 1

So stupid, it's funny!

This is like that B movie that's so bad you can't help but to laugh your ass off. See: Troma's War.

Damn, too funny. Not as well put together, but it def. doesn't deserve blammage!

Turret Defense Turret Defense

Pretty good... but

Needs a way to reattempt a mission. If you lose, the replay value of going through the first mission again is LOW.

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

great stuff

over 200,000 dollars and growing... I wonder when this game ends.

Funny enough, I don't have to be a total jerk in order to win... hmmmm

Just remember, the pause button is your friend early on.

Eurodance Robot Dancer Eurodance Robot Dancer

Neat

That was fun to play around with. If you do another, you should put in multiple beats and stuff and some "event" sounds, like record scratching.

Eternal second Eternal second

Most likely stolen

This sounds VERY familiar. People should look at the anime series Noir. I saw that once, and I am 99% positive you stole this from there. I will be notifying a moderator of my suspicions.

revexe responds:

Oh great! I wonder if you are the last guy...
First you say something about this someone else´s work and now that you realize it doesnt belong to someone else you are saying this is from some serie.

What´s coming next? Next time It´ll be a movie theme?

Morning Light Morning Light

Nice groove

On the top of the "morning light" high note it sounded like you ran out of air. If singing is anything like saxophone, push through it! Then again, as a sax player, I def. can't sing that well in the first place -.-""

I really liked this groove and use of effect. Nice choice of violin, fits the sound really well.

As far as performance, nothing much sylistically. It might just be the recording, but I'd bring out beats 2 and 4 on guitar accents and on snare a little more, might help it lay back a bit more. Just a little bit, it sounds like it loses energy when you're going quiet again. Around 1:10 in the music the bass is coming through a bit too sharp, you might want to try and dampen/soften it a little bit more if you can.

If you want to add a little jazz in there, when the bass plays on the offbeats you can try and mimic the feel in the drums. I don't know if that will sound better or not, just something to try.

Again, just trying to be helpful, I did like it a lot. Definatey some talent.

Julianzzzzz responds:

hey thanks for the taking the time to review, we'll take your suggestions into account when remixing it

Unity Unity

A little too one-color

I liked a lot of things in balance (though sometimes it was a little sweep heavy). It's not bad, but it got a little repetitive, like it never moved on in idea.

I guess, it just felt a lot like "stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp" and after a while, it took away from the other textures. I think you have something good here, but if you go back and add in a bridge to break up the "stompy stompy," people will find it more interesting.

DJFuzzy responds:

thanks for your ideas and i might do that and a bridge...hummm good idea im kinda working on something big right now so i won't get to is right away.